Septocaine with epinephrine 1:200,000
- Local dental anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Septocaine is the # 1 Branded Dental Anesthetic in the United States*.
- Septocaine with epinephrine 1:100,000 is preferred during operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical field is desirable.
- Fast onset (1 to 9 minutes) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- * Source: SDM data
- Item#01A1400 - Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges.